Heart Runners Support Team
0300 222 5719
Coronary heart disease is the UK's single biggest killer. Help grow our team and join the fight for every heartbeat.
If you are looking for a place in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival and would like to join the BHF team, you can help us smash our fundraising goal and take us closer to beating heart disease.
You still have the opportunity to secure your place with the race organisers and join our team as an own entry runner.
As an own entry runner there’s no minimum fundraising pledge – we simply ask you to raise as much as you can.
Our own entry runners are extremely valuable to us as all the money they raise ensures we have more funds to go towards fighting heart disease, the UK’s single biggest killer.
To join our team as an own entry runner:
• Register with the race organisers and create a 'my details' account and an entry http://www.run-bmf.com/?page_id=3162
• Tell us once you have your own place by visiting your ‘my details’ account and selecting the BHF as your chosen charity.
We value all the efforts our runners put into their training and fundraising so as a Heart Runner you’ll gain access to some fantastic benefits. You will be looked after every step of the way by our dedicated support team and world class running coaches. Other benefits include:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Bournemouth Marathon Festival
- 2019 Bournemouth Marathon >
- 2019 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
- 2019 BMF Supersonic 10K >
- 2019 BMF Supernova 5K >
- 2019 BMF 2K Junior Race >
- 2019 BMF 1.5K Junior Race >
- 2019 BMF Junior 5K >
- 2019 BMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for British Heart Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs