James and Nicole
020 7840 7878
Join Team Macmillan and help make a difference to the 2.5 million people living with cancer in the UK today. In return we’ll make sure your Bournemouth run is one to remember!
- A free technical running top & welcome pack full of fundraising tips and ideas training and fundraising support from the moment you join, all the way to the finish line
- the loudest cheers on the course from our iconic Macmillan cheer points
- massages for all our runners in the full and half marathon
- exclusive access to our VIP celebration tent
There's no entry fee, just a pledge to raise £750 for the full marathon, £300 for the half marathon, £150 for the 10K, £80 for the 5K.
"I cannot put into words how AMAZING the cheer-points were..They made me feel like a celebrity every time I ran past and gave me goose bumps every time.” Natalie, Team Macmillan
Macmillan Cancer Support Registered Charity Number in England and Wales (261017) Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604). A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company number 2400969. Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: Macmillan Cancer Support, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ
Agree to Macmillan Cancer Support entry terms & conditions and their minimum fundraising target and you can get an Instant Charity Entry today:
- 2017 Bournemouth Marathon
- 2017 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2017 BMF Supersonic 10K
- 2017 BMF Supernova 5K
- 2017 BMF 2K Junior Race
- 2017 BMF 1.5K Junior Race
- 2017 BMF Junior 5K
- 2017 BMF Kids Kilometre
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs