JH-Main-Logo-CMYK.jpg&width=200&height=200

Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices



 
I already have a my details account >>

Enter your information

Title:
First name:
Surname:

Address:


Town/City:

County:

Postcode:

Country:

Nationality:
Gender:


Date of Birth:


Mobile:


T Shirt Size:
Email address:

Confirm Email:

Set a password (min 6 chars)

Emergency contact information

Firstname:
Surname:
Telephone number:

Medical Information

Do you have a medical case which we should know about as part of your entry?
Yes
No


Entry Information

2019 BMF Junior 5K predicted time

Handbike / Wheelchair

Please indicate if you are planning to participate in the event using a handbike or wheelchair:
Handbike / wheelchair user
Not a Handbike / Wheelchair user


Event Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions

In completing this entry I declare that I/my child are the minimum age for this Event.  

In completing this entry I declare that I, or anyone that I am paying for, will not compete in the Event unless medically fit to do so and that, in any event we will compete at my/our own risk.

I will abide by the laws and rules of the UKA and IAAF if applicable.

I accept that the organisers, partners, marshalls will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my/our participation of the event.

I hereby give my permission to pass my/our details to my chosen charity and to third party event delivery partners. I also give permission to use my/our name, quotes, video footage, photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes.   

I/We understand that entry fees are non-refundable.

I/We understand my/our entry can be transferred to another runner only within the deadlines displayed on the website.

I/We understand that Transfers between events are not permissible

I also agree to the full Terms and Conditions as displayed.

I also agree to the Privacy Policy as displayed.


 

I agree to the above disclaimer.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions.

Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices Terms and Conditions

I would like to participate in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival for Julia's House. I understand that Julia’s House will pay for my entry and in return, I pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship levels set by 31st October 2018.

80% of your minimum fundraising target must be received by Julia’s House no later than two weeks before the Bournemouth Marathon Festival (Monday 24th September 2018). The remaining 20% must be received no later than 31st October 2018.

If you wish to cancel, you must inform us at least 24 hours before the event. If you do not inform us or have not met your sponsorship target, we will ask you to cover the full cost of you entry.

Please call Hannah Miller at Julia's House on 01202 644220 or email hannah.mi[email protected] if you have any queries.


 

I agree to the above Terms and Conditions of Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices.

The minimum fundraising total is £50.00 for this event however if you think you can raise more than this we would love to know what your predicted fundraising target is.

My predicted fundraising target is:
£

Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices will provide you with a running top for the event. Please select your size:

How did you hear about running for Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices at this event?

What has made you choose to run for Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices at this event?

Please tick this box if you have an interesting or inspiring story you wish to share with 2019 BMF Junior 5K and Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's Hospices




Registered Charity Number in England and Wales 1067125

Julia's House - The Dorset & Wiltshire Children's HospicesSHOW CONTACT DETAILS

Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs